Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June Newsletter

Hello everyone!

Its been such a busy month of May and June seems to be at it as well! I wanted to let you know that On Friday I will be posting my Classes for June. I will be including classes for kids as School will soon be out so why not join me and craft with your kids!


In other news don't forget to check out our Going ,Going Gone Set of Retiring stamps!


Click here HERE to check out the list!


Its time to start the Conga Party Again!! New Catty New Party!


So are you wondering what its about?? Well I will need 6 Fun Loving and Excited Gals out there to join me as we have a party for 6 MTHS!!! We will start our Party starting July 1st!

In the 6 mths each gal will get a turn to be the Hostess w/the Mostess!
-You will get your New Summer/Fall Stampin Up Catty for Free
-Get Free Stampin Goodies for Free on your Month
-Challenges, Prizes,Tutorial Video and Projects


Min. order per mth will be $25.00(before shipping and handling)
All orders and pymnts are to be received to me by the 15th of each mth.

Also to celebrate that I have been blessed to be able to go to Convention this year all my Gals will be getting an extra treat for joining my group... A gift from me from Convention.. In order to get more details about that you need to join my group! So what are you waiting for ? IF you love to have fun and are looking for a way to build up your Stampin Up goodies HERE IS the place for you!

If you have any questions or want to come along for the party just contact me at ellie.augustin@hotmail.com (sorry only U.S. )

Sign ups are until June 20th,2009 (so I will have enough time to mail out every one's new catty to you)


Stay tuned later this week for my Fun Classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thnak you for stopping by! I love to hear from you.