Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August/September Classes

Well Summer is almost done CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!! WOW.. Well that means back to school and back to having classes! I have so many amazing ideas I would love to share with you! Take a look and contact me so you can come and craft with me!



Brunch Stamp a Stack -August 26th,2009
11:30-1:00 pm

Create 2 of each cards that includes -Birthday,Thank you, Just Because Themes





Cost of Class $12.00 PLEASE RSVP before August 22nd

Email me to sign up for this class @ ellie.augustin@gmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------


Back To School Mini Album-August 29th, 2009
12:00-1:30 pm

Come and create a prefect back to school Mini Album where you will be able to place all those Back to school pictures that you take once your children go back to school! Now how many of you have pictures from last years Back to School?? Now you know what to do with them! Don't have babies in school use it for a Back to Fall Mini Album!


Cost of Class :$15.00 PLEASE RSVP before August 25th.


email me to sign up for this class : ellie.augustin@gmail.com


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things I Love about you Class-September 4th,2009
6:00-7:00 pm


Using the Set Thing I Love create a (5) 3x3 cute Just because Notes w/Envelopes prefect to be used when you need a quick card or as a very sweet set for someone!


Class $10.00PLEASE RSVP by 9/1

email me - ellie.augustin@gmail.com to sign up for the class


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Give Thanks Album- September 16th, 2009
6:00-7:30pm

Join me as we create a beautiful Thanksgiving Album where you will be able to add your memories of this coming thanksgiving. Prefect for a gift to bring to your gathering or keep for yourself.

Cost of Class $15.00 RSVP By 9/9 PLEASE

Contact me @ ellie.augustin@gmail.com to sign up
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trick Or Treat SAS!!-September 18th, 2009
7:00-8:30 pm


Almost that time of years for little ghouls and goblins so come over to my place for a spooky fun time where we will make 8 Frightful Fun cards (2 of each) that will surely delight!


Class $15.00 PLEASE RSVP by 9/12

email me : ellie.augustin@gmail.com to sign up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thnak you for stopping by! I love to hear from you.